Accu-chek Aviva 4x50ct plus FREE 50 lancets
- Easy to handle test strips-Code Free .
A larger, wider test strip is easy for everyone to use. It features a protective coating so can be handled from anywhere on the strip without risk of influencing the blood glucose test result.
- Easier blood application
Accu-Chek Aviva test strips quickly attract and absorb a tiny blood drop. The wide-mouth dosing area is designed so you can fill the strip on the very first try.
- Small blood sample
Accu-Chek Aviva test strips only require a very small sample to perform a blood glucose test – just 0.6µl of blood.
The eight electrodes at the top of each strip work with the meter technology to help the system detect and prevent unreliable results.
Accu-Chek Aviva test strips are for use with the Accu-Chek Aviva and Accu-Chek Aviva Nano blood glucose meter systems and the Accu-Chek Aviva Expert bolus advisor system. Also for use with the Accu-Chek Combo insulin pump system.
Accu-Chek SoftClix Lancets:
- Special cut of the lancet
- Each Accu-Chek lancet has a tapered 3-sided cut with optimized angles – the result of exhaustive research. This special cut of the lancet and its smooth, polished surface mean that skin penetration is virtually friction-free and especially gentle.
- Fast penetration speed
- The Accu-Chek lancet takes no more than about 2 milliseconds to penetrate the skin. This noticeably reduces the pain sensation because the shorter the penetration time, the fewer nerve fibres are irritated.
- Individual penetration depth settings
- All Accu-Chek lancing devices feature variable penetration depths to suit individual skin types. The lancet can thus be set to penetrate only as deep as necessary. This stimulates fewer nerve fibres and minimizes tissue damage – making blood sampling gentle and easier on the skin.
- Lancet changing is hygienic and simple
- As Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets penetrate the skin, hygiene is very important. New, unused Accu-Chek Softclix lancets are guaranteed to be sterile. They may be used in all Accu-Chek lancing devices and then discarded without the need to touch them.