Terms of Acceptance
Description of Service
The e-shop of freepharmastore.com, is an independent electronic shop, with its own price policy, terms of payment, disposal and delivery of products. The Customer may place orders in the e-shop, as long as he/she is registered. Registration takes place by selecting “New Customer”, in the welcome web page of e-shop. Customers need only register ONCE. A customer by using the unique combination of User Name and Password that he/she has declared, has the following options:
- See the content of his CART. There is one CART for each customer at freepharmastore.com e-shop. The customer can buy products, review the content of his CART (by entering username and password), or modify its content (delete products, change quantity).
- See the ORDERS that he/she has placed with the e-shop of freepharmastore.com.
- See OLD ORDERS that he/she has placed with the e-shop of freepharmastore.com.
- Finalise his/her orders and pay DEPENDING ON the METHODS of PAYMENT THAT ARE PROVIDED by the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
- Modify the Customer Information of his Account as these are mentioned in detail below
Information submitted by registering as a New Customer
When registering as a New Customer at the e-shop of freepharmastore.com, the following customer information are necessary. Registration is necessary for the placement of order in the electronic shop which belongs in freepharmastore.com. Name, Surname, Name of company, Activity, Address, Post Code, City-region, Country, Telephone, Fax, e-mail Address. The above customer information is essential for the e-shop to process the order and is only available for freepharmastore.com in order to be used exclusively for completing the order of the costumer.
Use of customer information by the e-shop of freepharmastore.com
freepharmastore.com e-shop holds personal data of the customers that:
- Have placed an order on the e-shop.
- Have registered by using the pages of the e-shop.
The collection of personal data is essential, in order for the transactions to be effected through the site, i.e. shipment of orders and receive special services such as history of orders, list of addresses, order updates, alerts for special offers and competitions etc C freepharmastore.com, will not distribute the electronic address of Customer or other personal data for marketing aims without the Customer’s consent. freepharmastore.com reserves the right to use the personal data of the User, for the creation of personal content, services and advertisement relative to our web site.
The Customer has the possibility of asking the immediate deletion of his personal data from freepharmastore.com databases, as long as both of the following conditions are fulfilled:
- He/she has stopped using the services of freepharmastore.com.
- He/she does not have any debts to freepharmastore.com.
The customer of the e-shop of freepharmastore.com, is compelled:
- Not to use the network of the e-shop of freepharmastore.com, for actions, that may result to penal prosecution or the commencement of any civil or judicial action against freepharmastore.com, for acts or omissions foreseen, notably but not exclusively, by the Penal Code, Special Penal Laws, Telecommunications Legislation, the Legislation of Personal Data protection as well as in the relative provisions or directives of European Union or National Committee of Telecommunications, of the Authority of the Protection of Personal Data and any other Public or Administrative Authority and Service.
- Not to violate any form of third party Copyrights.
- To provide complete and accurate information at registration. The e-shop provides the possibility to modify or update the above information.
- To update his/her registration information so as to correspond to the current real personal information. In the case where inaccuracy in the information of registration of the Customer is detected, freepharmastore.com, has the right deactivate immediately the Customer’s account.
- To keep secret and not to reveal to anyone else his/her username and password provided by freepharmastore.com e-shop. He/she is also compelled to inform IMMEDIATELY freepharmastore.com via email at the e-mail address [email protected], of any not permitted use of his/her code and password.
- To confirm that he/she has logged out of the account at the end of each session.
- To provide real information of Payment and Delivery of the placed orders at the e-shop of freepharmastore.com.
Products and Information – freepharmastore.com responsibilities
- freepharmastore.com, has no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer, by the data transfer during the use of the services of the e-shop due to, DATA LOSS, or DATA RECEPTION LAG, OR NON RECEPTION, OR DATA DISTORTION.
- ANY JUDICIAL OR EXTRAJUDICIAL DISPUTES THAT MAY RESULT OUT OF CONTRACTS OR SALES MADE THROUGH THE E-SHOP, WILL EXCLUSIVELY CONCERN THE LEGITIMATE REPRESENTATIVES OF freepharmastore.com.
- freepharmastore.com, is under no obligation to install the products of the e-shop.